Friday, July 13, 2007

prolonged

I'm so tired.

We've been moving piecemeal for almost a month now. Why did we do it this way? I can't remember. It seemed like a good idea at the time. In fact, I might've even thought, "Transitioning slowly from the old place to the new will ease the stress of moving."

Wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong.

The correct answer is: "Transistioning slowly will prolong the stress of moving."

Thankfully, the light at the end of the tunnel is speeding rapidly in our direction in the form of a big white truck and our only two broad shouldered, big armed friends. God bless you, you meaty angels.

We finish tomorrow. Huzzah!

Then there'll be cleaning. The mini-maintenance/wipe up clean holds no interest for me, but I love cleaning really filthy things. Thus, I am excited about this up and coming opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home