Tuesday, April 15, 2008

love - for the vertically inclined

I've been thinking alot about love lately. Love and Kurt. They go hand in hand. Which is handy since he's my handsome man.

Being an imbecile, it just dawned on me today that all that thinking was leading up to ... today.

Our second wedding anniversary.

I tell him stuff like this all the time so I'm taking today to tell the rest of you, whoever you are.

Except that I don't quite know what to say or how to do him/us justice.

It feels like I flung myself off a cliff when we met and it isn't exactly that he's caught me but he took the leap too. We're falling together, singing and laughing (and crying) (and everyonceinawhile shouting) all the way to the end.

3 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

that's a lovely metaphor.
:)

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Tom Drew said...

Keep up this daily blogging thing, oh please, oh please! That was a lovely metaphor. And happy anniversary!

6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so glad you are back to blogging! hilarious one second, profoundly sweet the next.

i hate the word profound. but i adore your blog!

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home