Tuesday, September 18, 2007

tagged

I was tagged by Kat:

Make a list of five strengths that you possess as a writer/artist. It’s not really bragging, it’s an honest assessment (forced upon you by this darn meme). Please resist the urge to enumerate your weaknesses, or even mention them in contrast to each strong point you list. Tag four other writers or artists whom you’d like to see share their strengths.

1. As a portrait photographer, I am really good at helping people relax in front of the camera. I don't know why exactly but my specialty is shooting people who are camera-shy.

2. Everyone is beautiful but sometimes the camera doesn't see that immediately. So I know how to spend the time necessary to help the lens find it.

(I'm not feeling great about my writing right now so this is going to be hard ...)

3. When I'm passionate about a cause, my writing can be very persuasive.

4. I can explain pretty complex things clearly and in simple terms.

5. My writing sometimes makes people laugh.

I'll tag Ryan, Stacy, Kurt (who can comment on my blog ;), and Anne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home